Grotech Production are pleased to announce that Debbie Plumb has joined the Sales & Marketing team as Account Executive.
Debbie brings extensive customer service , account management and new business development experience to the company which she gained within the communication industry.
If you would like to speak to Debbie about our services, please call her on 01405 761746.
We are proud to sponsor the annual Connect Gazelles Summit being held at Tankersley Manor in South Yorkshire on Thursday 15th October.
This years event, entitled “Yorkshire Business is Fit & Flying” attracts members from businesses across the region and features guest speakers of the highest calibre.
This years speakers are:
- Philip Meeson, Chairman and Chief Executive of Jet2.com
- Peter Roberts, Executive Chairman of Pure Gym Ltd
There will also be a panel of business leaders to answer questions about their businesses:
- Sir Anthony Ullmann, Managing Director of Autofil.
- Jonathan Thornton, Former CEO of Thornton & Ross.
- Mark Bowers, CEO of Redfern Travel.
- Cheryl Williams, CEO of Yorkshire Wildlife Park Foundation
This is a fantastic event for business in Yorkshire and once again we are proud to be event sponsors.
For more information on Connect Gazelles, visit their website at www.connectgazelles.co.uk
Grotech Production will be at the UK Construction Week event at the NEC in Birmingham this week.
We hope to see you there.